Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

What inspires me?

Many things inspire me, for example, people, the environment, music or quotes. But the most inspiring thing to me is photography. Have you ever seen a photo that is so beautiful and it makes you want to start painting?                                      

  Photographs inspires me a lot, it is the moment it captured, or something that relates to us, and makes people think about it. 






follow my
                           || bloglovin || IFB ||








1 comment:

  1. great inspirations!

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment! :) and yes, it is Hong Kong

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my post. xx
I always follow back. Just ask.