Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sea Of Shoes.

"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life". Every girl loves shoes, well, who don't? I know people who are obsessed with shoes, they have a closet for shoes, and spend cash buying that gorgeous pair of scandals at the mall. I personally would not spend that much money on shoes, but I do buy shoes a lot. 


NEON

Neon shoes are AWESOME, they can basically match with anything, and anything, I mean skirts, shorts or pants..  Makes your look more sharper and glamourous. They look great with a neon top(picture on the left, Katy Perry), too! There are neon flats, neon high heels, neon sport shoes, neon flip flops, neon sandals, I can go on and on with the list of neon shoes.

SANDALS

I think sandals are really flattering, I love them! You'll probably see me wearing sandals at the market, beach or maybe even at a party. The best thing about sandals is they are super wearable.

FLATS
Flats are lovely. If you're going onto a date or just hanging out with your best friend, it's better if you wear flats. Why? You'll have a better time walking on the street for hours, flats are simple and looks great on everyone. I would not suggest you to wear a jersey long dress and put on a pair of flats tho. 

                                 follow my
                           || bloglovin || IFB ||

5 comments:

  1. nice! i like the pictures!
    im gonna follow u.
    are u willing to visit my blog too?

    xx

    www.blondedutchpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just love shoes. Haha, I want a neon pair for the summer! But I'd like them in sandal form :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first post! Shoes make so much of a difference to an outfit. Sure, follow me and I'll follow back!

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment and your visit! Great first post! I follo you and bloglovin

    Kisses

    http://revolviendoenmibaul.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my post. xx
I always follow back. Just ask.